Triple Chocolate Chip Pancakes. First day of summer vacation.
Need I say more?
Triple Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Over the top chocolate chip pancakes.
Write a review
- 2 cups pancake batter
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- whipped cream-a little or a lot
- chocolate syrup-for drizzling
- 1-2 Tbls of oil -to grease the pan, any vegetable or canola oil
- Add oil to fry pan or griddle. Preheat pan on med hi. Pan is ready when a drop of batter sizzles hen added.
- Make pancake batter. You can use a box mix if you want or make the batter from scratch. I used a box mix that only required I mix it with water and followed the 6-8 pancake directions. Add more mix if you want them thicker.
- Once batter is made, add your chocolate syrup and stir in.
- When pan is ready, pour 1/4 cup batter unto pan for each pancake. I can make 4 at a time on my griddle. Sprinkle each circle of batter with chocolate chips.
- Pancakes are ready to flip when the top becomes kinda dry and has many air bubbles that have burst. Flip and let cook for another minute. Then remove from heat. Repeat until batter is gone. Can keep pancakes in a warm oven 200 degrees if you want to serve all at once.
- Stack pancakes and top with whipped cream,drizzle with chocolate syrup and garnish with extra chocolate chips.
- When using a packaged pancake mix that only requires water (I was feeling really lazy) you can increase the powder mix to make them thicker or increase he water for thinner. I actually made mine a little thicker.
- You can use an electric griddle or pan.Heat to 375 degrees.
A Baking Legacy http://abakinglegacy.com/