Pralines and Cream Fudge. Is such a dream. And so easy to make.
It’s rich and creamy. With a hint of caramel and the crunch of Pecans.
You just have to give it a try!
What is your favorite flavor of Fudge?
- 3 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 14.5 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Caramel Baking Bits
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream or Half and Half
- 1/2 cup chopped Pecans
- In a heavy bottom pan place your White Chocolate Chips and the Condensed Sweetened Milk stir over medium heat till the White Chocolate is melted completely and smooth. Pour half of the mixture in a well buttered 9x9 or 8x8 and set aside to cool. Place Caramel Baking Bits into microwave safe bowl with 2 Tbsp Cream.Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval until Caramel melts and is smooth. When smooth pour over layer of fudge, sprinkle a layer of Pecans on top of the Caramel. Now pour out the rest of the fudge on top of the Pecans take knife and gently swirl the Fudge with the Caramel, leaving some pockets of Caramel. Let sit at room temperature for 4 hours or until firm. You can cool in the fridge to speed up the process...it may get some condensation though, Cut into 1 inch pieces and store in air tight container in a dry,cool area.
- I used a 9x9 pan but you could certainly use an 8x8 or even a loaf pan depending on how thick you want it, I will make mine in an 8x8 next time. I prefer it a little thicker.
- I stored mine in a container next to my fridge and the Fudge started to melt after a day...it was to warm. I did store in the fridge after that. Freezes beautifully too.